ADVERTISEMENT

James Monroe / Eastern View

m-squared

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Nov 20, 2002
Does anyone know if/how I can watch JM / EV game on the internet? Thanks!

Looks like EV is a little down compared to Dinwiddie, Monacan and Louisa. Can never count out the Cyclones, but I have my money on one of the other three teams to win the region.

JM hurt themselves in the first half when they had 1st and goal on two possessions and didn't score. Instead of being up 13 at the half they could have been up 4 TDs. Give EV credit for making defensive plays on those drives. JM had a big change though to be up by a lot more points at the half. When you don't take advantage of those opportunities it can come back to get you later and it did.

I didn't realize EV switched QBs in the second half. Saw that in the paper this morning. Got to give credit to Hatfield for making adjustments.

Have a good one!

Last edited:
Reactions: DinwiddieProud
JM hurt themselves in the first half when they had 1st and goal on two possessions and didn't score. Instead of being up 13 at the half they could have been up 4 TDs. Give EV credit for making defensive plays on those drives. JM had a big change though to be up by a lot more points at the half. When you don't take advantage of those opportunities it can come back to get you later and it did.

I didn't realize EV switched QBs in the second half. Saw that in the paper this morning. Got to give credit to Hatfield for making adjustments.

Have a good one!
JM might still do ok in Class 3. They have good size and the QB is athletic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT