Feb 23, 2013
Jefferson Forest has averaged 40.1 points
Jefferson Forest has averaged given up 36.8 points
record of 10 teams played 65-35
lost to Staunton River by 17
lost to GW Danville by 1
beat Amherst by 1
lost to Heritage by 4

A team that seems to be able to score on anybody and has been in a lot of close games against quality competition. They run the wishbone but will surprise with a pass now and then and have a great coach on Bob Christmas.

Blacksburg Bruins 9-1 defending 3a champ

Blacksburg has averaged 44.1 points
Blacksburg has averaged given up 16.6 points
record of teams played 50-50

only loss was to Lord Botetourt early before LB QB was hurt by 4 points
They have played against Giles single wing and Amherst power running .
They have not played in a close game since LB. They throttled defending 4a champ Salem 49-12
Their two best players are VT commit Coleton Beck and junior Tiquest Terry who has offers so far from Temple , East Carolina Virginia and Wake Forest.

This game will not be close, Blacksburg will dominate both lines of scrimmage. Final BB 52-20. Also predicting there will be no Seminole team in the semis in 4a and 3a. You heard it here 1st lol

This game will not be close, Blacksburg will dominate both lines of scrimmage. Final BB 52-20. Also predicting there will be no Seminole team in the semis in 4a and 3a. You heard it here 1st lol
With Heritage and Brookville in the mix? IMO they don't have much competition in Region C so 1 of them will should be playing Staunton River in the semis. Now 4a is a different animal.

Just trying to mess with some heritage people on here I do think they’ll be in semis with SR also, but stand with my 4a statement. I’ve seen bb and JF play and really don’t think it will be close. I think BB will be in semis

Reactions: MaroonandGold29
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT