ADVERTISEMENT

JF/GW Danville

DanvilleSportsHead

VaPreps All District
Sep 24, 2014
North Danville, VA
Who y'all got? Won't do a 3 keys this week because it's simple.. GW needs to stop somebody! Luckily, JF isn't a passing team but they have a stable of RBs who can hurt you. Both teams are dealing with injuries as JF's starting QB is out and GW had 5 starters out Friday before the 4th quarter.

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
JF very good about picking up positive yards.. i think GW has the speed to keep score for score. Yea JF is not a passing team, but they do throw those 1 or 2 passes that will catch a defense looking in the backfield.. MV still hurting on their rushing game, something i think GW can give JF some trouble with. Should be a good one for the fans.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
JF very good about picking up positive yards.. i think GW has the speed to keep score for score. Yea JF is not a passing team, but they do throw those 1 or 2 passes that will catch a defense looking in the backfield.. MV still hurting on their rushing game, something i think GW can give JF some trouble with. Should be a good one for the fans.
GW over JF

I like GW. Getting a home game. Playing a team one dimensional and not as big as LCA or Amh. GW has more offensive weapons than most teams. Injuries will affect both teams but GW has a good QB and JF is missing theirs.

Home field will definitely play a part in this game. The Seminole is like the SEC (or at least what the SEC used to be). I think Jefferson Forest goes 4-6 but in almost any other district would finish with a winning record. GW wins this one. I see GW finishing 9-1 and possibly the 2 seed in Region D. Watch out for them Eagles!
GW 34 JF 24

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT