ADVERTISEMENT

JF

JF JV holds them, plays entire second half against the majority of their variety. Final 63-13

63-13 over Liberty at half. Where the doubters at?
I think the doubters saw JF 40 PH 35 Salem 49 PH 14 & question that defense. No doubt JF has an awesome offense, but if they don't play defense they'll run into someone that plays good defense and has a good offense too.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
Prayers for a young man at JF I heard about today. One of the subs, maybe a 10th grader? Broke his leg in the game last night? Maybe his tibia?

Liberty beat HV 55 52----both teams terrible. Salem had HV 77-7 at half-------no big wooooooooo

Chance that Salem will have to to to Champe-----I know those Loudon County folks have been waiting to get a home game against Salem. But still some football to play before that happens.

Liberty is bad, not saying they're something great. But 63 points in a half against anybody.... Pretty solid night

Prayers for a young man at JF I heard about today. One of the subs, maybe a 10th grader? Broke his leg in the game last night? Maybe his tibia?
Yeah I think it was the backup QB. I hate it for him, always rough emotionally when you undergo a season ending injury

Reactions: mike salem
Liberty is bad, not saying they're something great. But 63 points in a half against anybody.... Pretty solid night
Yeah 77 against Hidden Valley earlier this year wasn't too bad either. JF is good, playoffs are just around the corner and the real test will begin. Salem hasn't been challenged this year and they'll have to answer the bell as well. With byes this year they'll have to be ready right off the bat. No cupcakes to start off with, jumping into the deep end- sink or swim.

Yeah 77 against Hidden Valley earlier this year wasn't too bad either. JF is good, playoffs are just around the corner and the real test will begin. Salem hasn't been challenged this year and they'll have to answer the bell as well. With byes this year they'll have to be ready right off the bat. No cupcakes to start off with, jumping into the deep end- sink or swim.
Defensive team will win Champiomship and that will hurt JF,

It's possible this team might be the best team they have had

Thanks, JFcav and Mike. A high school football career is such a brief part of a kid's life, but yet one of the most important times in their entire life. You really feel sad for them when something takes them out of action. But, at least it's late in the season, and he probably wouldn't have gotten much if any, playing time during the playoffs. And he has a whole year to heal and get back to full form.

Reactions: jfcav1
Absolutely @DinwiddieProud i was there just a few years ago and I would be devastated if that happened to me. However, he is young and you're right... Plenty of time to recover and take control this off season. High school football is an amaZing thing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT