ADVERTISEMENT

JM 43 Chancellor 7

ChancellorFan

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Oct 20, 2001
Not a whole lot to say. The injury bug keeps the starting/senior QB off the field and the young Chargers bounce from getting a spark to letting it go. They did put together a good drive with a very young freshman QB at the helm but thats about it. JM is, well .... TCB.

Reactions: OCBoy
Not a whole lot to say. The injury bug keeps the starting/senior QB off the field and the young Chargers bounce from getting a spark to letting it go. They did put together a good drive with a very young freshman QB at the helm but thats about it. JM is, well .... TCB.
C-fan....what's the deal with the talk that Courtland is a "young" team. Someone at the game last night mentioned they had about 40 seniors/juniors and like 3 soph....that's about as veteran a roster as u can have.

Reactions: OCBoy
I don't think thats true. They were young last year with few seniors and a lot of sophomores on the roster. Hopefully they'll have a roster in the program this Friday and I'll know for sure.

The roster isn't so young that they should be blown out in the first half every week. This Friday will be my first chance to see Chancellor this year, so I'm going to withhold any judgement until I see with my own eyes, but being a young team doesn't seem like all there is to it

The roster isn't so young that they should be blown out in the first half every week. This Friday will be my first chance to see Chancellor this year, so I'm going to withhold any judgement until I see with my own eyes, but being a young team doesn't seem like all there is to it
I believe he was talking about the courtland roster being "young" we are very young at Chancellor after losing 30+ SRs and Jrs last year

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT