ADVERTISEMENT

JM Dinwiddie

shauntclair

VaPreps All State
Gold Member
Oct 19, 2008
almost halftime. Dinwiddie 27 - 0. Just flat out bigger, faster and stronger.

JM did return a kickoff for a TD but it was Called back on a penalty. It may have changed momentum completely but not the case. Jackets cannot stop the General run at all. Every TD is essentially untouched.

Halftime may be a change but I don't this this as a hole that can be Dug out of.

Just a blow out here. I don't know yet if the Generals are that good or JM is that bad. But from what I saw tonight, the JM OLine is absolutely horrible. The defensive tackling is horrible. They have a few players but frankly, they're just not good as a team.

Some more games to confirm this but DAMN!

One concern. As well as Dinwiddie played, they have very few subs. From my count, maybe 30 on the whole team. If that. I don't go by MaxPreps in this. I count the sideline and I counted many times to be sure. I don't want to see any kid hurt but over the course of a season, this could become an issue.

Just a blow out here. I don't know yet if the Generals are that good or JM is that bad. But from what I saw tonight, the JM OLine is absolutely horrible. The defensive tackling is horrible. They have a few players but frankly, they're just not good as a team.

One concern. As well as Dinwiddie played, they have very few subs. From my count, maybe 30 on the whole team. If that. I don't go by MaxPreps in this. I count the sideline and I counted many times to be sure. I don't want to see any kid hurt but over the course of a season, this could become an issue.

42 dressed, 3 injured, 20 didnt travel.

42 dressed, 3 injured, 20 didnt travel.
Counted the sideline half a dozen times. 42 was not even close. Unless, of course, they were on the bus.

The link is here. They should be replaying for a few days. When you look at it, you'll be luCky to see 10 on the sideline during play.

Glad to renege this count and apologize should you be able to correct me. Again, no disrespect to the Generals. They were bigger, faster, stronger tonight. Again, it will take a few games to determine if the Generals are that good or JM has become that bad. We'll see. But I do believe it's a little of both.

http://regionalwebtv.com/community/jmfootball.html

Not going to argue with the live stream king. How should I know I was only sitting on the forty and followed three busses to the game. No jv, no band, no cheerleaders. We have some money in the program, but 10 to a bus?

Proof ? My daughter served 45 varsity players and 10 coaches their pregame meal. Do I need to submit the bill.

No miracles at Maury tonight. Who cares how bad JM might be or how good we are. Play Hanover next week with hopefully three starters returning. Going to be a tough game for the Generals.

48 - 10 Final. Generals easily. Total domination.
Agree completely. Total domination. The Generals won every aspect of the game. If I could pull one positive out of the game for JM, it's that their punter did a good job. That's it. But this could be 2000 all over again for the Jackets. That's how bad they looked.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT