ADVERTISEMENT

JM vs SD

Thank goodness someone is announcing the score in this game.

In the East Rock-Brunswick game there was no announcer and no scoreboard.

JM is up 56-36

1 minute to go 1st half

Stuart’s Draft is firing up the 3’s like crazy and doing their 5 subs at a time.

its almost like watching playground basketball at times - so wide open - up and down the court

Reactions: sharkfan83
I love the way SD plays, but Marshall is so athletic. I've counted 6 dunks in the first half for Wheeler alone.

Marshall should win handily but Draft is definitely giving it their best shot.

Reactions: radcats
I know the game has been a total blowout but it was fun to watch

You got to love to play for a coach where EVERYONE gets to play

Reactions: MCAthletics
Guess I’ll be ySpotswood on Tuesday for the John Marshall vs East Rock game

Jayem is pretty much a prep team but in Class 2 , there gonna be good next year to so get familiar with that’s program

I think the 2nd best team in 2A might be the JM 2nd string. Lol. I said I thought they'd get 130 and they covered it. Despite being a blowout, it was one of the more enjoyable games I have seen this year.

Reactions: MCAthletics
I think the 2nd best team in 2A might be the JM 2nd string. Lol. I said I thought they'd get 130 and they covered it. Despite being a blowout, it was one of the more enjoyable games I have seen this year.
Woodley is the best all around player on JM and doesn't start. Length, touch, plays with a chip and can guard 1-4...

Reactions: kwhs95fan
I know the game has been a total blowout but it was fun to watch

You got to love to play for a coach where EVERYONE gets to play

IDK. If I'm a good player, I'd want to play for a coach that is going to keep me on the floor. I watched them play once and I couldn't understand he is trying to get other teams tired, but not making any adjustments when you're facing a team that is more athletic than you, and not keeping your best players on the court, would really frustrate me as a player (I went in as neutral observer and came away very frustrated with them. But apparently it worked for their level so whatever.

Reactions: Johnny"football"
they get to play a great deal too - in fact the last 5 minutes of the game.
their defense tho was not very good tonight
but like you said enjoyable so won't belabor the point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT