ADVERTISEMENT

John Marshall vs Sierra Canyon (CA) updates

Tyler Nickel is one Heck of a ball player. I saw him play against Radford. I liked his game. Certainly a player to keep an eye on.

Should've clarified, not you in particular but people in the thread complaining about where they get talent and what not. Forgive me

I'm not sure that anyone is complaining, but I'm also not so sure that "as long as they have city addresses get over it" is the answer either.

I'm not sure that anyone is complaining, but I'm also not so sure that "as long as they have city addresses get over it" is the answer either.
High school basketball and football for that matter has evolved tremendously. If theirs a good program and you have an opportunity to play, get exposure, and WIN its no different then when parents move there kids into districts with good schools. As long as you live in that district and it can be proven, more power to you and wish you success.

In that district...then sure!! That is exactly my point. There is only 575ish students at JM and TJ, so the residential zones to attend must be pretty small in a city as large as Richmond. Everyone else out here in 2A land has to play the hand they're dealt with the kids that live in their zone. I have no idea, these young men that transferred in may have actually moved into the zone, but I have my doubts.

I'm not a player, parent of a player or a coach, so I'm not going to lose any sleep over it one way or the other. As long as the playing field is level, then I'm good with it.

Reactions: AntGZee
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT