ADVERTISEMENT

Jonathan Pennix, Appomattox, receives offer from Boston College

This kid is a BEAST. Trust me as a bobcat fan, I know! Congrats to Pennix. He's a great athlete and person who is going to get tons of more offers and he deserves them. It's really impressive how much individual talent is in Virginia's 2A this year with many guys with major Div 1/FBS offers all across the state of Virgina.

This kid is a BEAST. Trust me as a bobcat fan, I know! Congrats to Pennix. He's a great athlete and person who is going to get tons of more offers and he deserves them. It's really impressive how much individual talent is in Virginia's 2A this year with many guys with major Div 1/FBS offers all across the state of Virgina.
It has been fun watching Jonathan Pennix play football at Appomattox County the past two years for The Raiders.

Seems like school's are starting to realize there has always been talent in the lower levels in VA, it's just harder to find. With the internet and how accessible all these kids are now, it's made recruiting them much easier. I wonder how much great talent thru the years fell thru the cracks bc these schools couldn't find the kids who played at lower levels in smaller schools.

Seems like school's are starting to realize there has always been talent in the lower levels in VA, it's just harder to find. With the internet and how accessible all these kids are now, it's made recruiting them much easier. I wonder how much great talent thru the years fell thru the cracks bc these schools couldn't find the kids who played at lower levels in smaller schools.
Totally agree

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT