ADVERTISEMENT

JR Tucker High School

FmswFxkWYBEAL-t

Long time assistant coach Brice Fritts is the new HC @JRTFootball Fritts has been an asset for @DSFfootball @AtleeFootball and @mvillehighfb as well as an asset and HC at Blessed Sacrament-Huguenot

@JRTAthletics
@CBS6
#FSFCBS6

FmwET9bX0AAtR4X

We are excited to announce that Brice Fritts has been named the new head football coach here at Tucker. Welcome to the family Coach Fritts!

Lol. I read all that just thought you could give us/me a little more info. Oh well no big deal.
I'll have something on Fritts in the coming days. Got to chat with him and interview this afternoon although I already knew him through the Touchdown Club of Richmond.

Fritts played at Freeman graduating in 98'. Coach Mike Henderson, now at Powhatan was his O-Line coach.

Fritts was under Coach Mike Henderson (now Powhatan) when Henderson was at Blessed Sacrament Huguenot and Fritts took over at BSH when Henderson left for Freeman.

After one year as head coach at BSH Fritts went to Freeman to coach the offensive line.

When Henderson left Freeman for Powhatan, Fritts went to Atlee and most recently Mechanicsville.

He has been instrumental in the Big River Rivalry's success over the years.

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
ADVERTISEMENT