ADVERTISEMENT

Just learned 2 Spartans done for the year

mike salem

Nov 2, 2009
Salem
I mentioned Jonathan Cummings DL after Friday's game. His dad told me he was playing on a sprained MCL, but after the game he told me he likely tore his ACL and is done.

Today I found out Jake Barnette RG will have to have surgery on his foot, lower leg with the strained ligaments and tendons. He's done for the year as well.

That's a big blow to have both out. Braxton Wall will likely fill Cummings spot, but that will wear out our best OL having to play most of the game both ways. I think Mundy is filling Barnette's spot?

I mentioned Jonathan Cummings DL after Friday's game. His dad told me he was playing on a sprained MCL, but after the game he told me he likely tore his ACL and is done.

Today I found out Jake Barnette RG will have to have surgery on his foot, lower leg with the strained ligaments and tendons. He's done for the year as well.

That's a big blow to have both out. Braxton Wall will likely fill Cummings spot, but that will wear out our best OL having to play most of the game both ways. I think Mundy is filling Barnette's spot?
Best wishes for both kids.

Reactions: mike salem
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT