ADVERTISEMENT

Kettle Run 41 Culpeper County 0

Oct 6, 2017
Fauquier County
KR is winning against teams as I think they should be beating. Their O line is really good and the defensive front 8 is really working well as a unit. They are a little scary at DB and have to stop with the unnecessary penalties. Most penalties in this game (or previous games) I think were from talking or taunting. This could hurt KR in the future.

CC has some real talent. I was surprised that they didn’t throw the ball more down the field. KR put a lot of pressure up front but there were some good opportunities for CC. Once CC figures out what they can be, they might turn this into a productive season.

Looking forward to the Handley and Kettle Run game next Saturday. Both are Undefeated teams.

Culpeper will compete against the 3A schools. They threw 3 pics...so maybe fewer throws would've been better.

Culpeper will compete against the 3A schools. They threw 3 pics...so maybe fewer throws would've been better.
Or stick with a running back and qb and go with a good plan. The coaching is the problem not the athletes

41-0? Wow.

Kettle Run is 2-8 all time against Liberty, including an 81-0 loss in the first game the team ever played. Liberty just lost 21-13 to Culpeper. Wouldn't surprise me to see the Cougars put it to them this year.

41-0? Wow.

Kettle Run is 2-8 all time against Liberty, including an 81-0 loss in the first game the team ever played. Liberty just lost 21-13 to Culpeper. Wouldn't surprise me to see the Cougars put it to them this year.
Kettle run will only lose to Sherando. Culpeper should win the rest of their games except Riverside will blow them out. Spotsylvania could be a toss up. I expect Culpeper to be 6-4, 5-5 at the end of season at worst

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT