ADVERTISEMENT

Kettle Run. Liberty

I will beat on the elephant in the room. Who ya got? Winner has Millbrook or sherando

A week or two ago I'd have said Liberty wins with ease, but Kettle Run has put together several impressive Region C wins. Of the four teams left, I'd say they have improved the most over the last three or four games. Apparently there were some questionable calls in their regular season game, but I wasn't there so I can't offer an opinion on it. I still think Liberty is the better team, but Kettle Run could definitely keep it close or even win.

Still think Liberty is the class of the region, but has to beat Sherando to prove it, kettle run has speed and that's it, last time they played liberty had a new QB ( which I don't agree with) and fell asleep, not this time..,,,,and I think kettle run knows it....ssssshhhhhhh

Sherando vs Millbrook this week, Liberty maybe the next week if Sherando wins. Sherando is a completely different team than mid season. They have come around with some really good defense.

Reactions: Shruikan
Liberty should win, but IMO Liberty hasn’t played well in the big games. They need to keep their heads in the game to win. KR is just a year too young. The No respect factor and Revenge feelings from Liberty can get the Eagles in trouble against KR.

Sherando/Millbrook- I would be betting the house on the warriors.

ADVERTISEMENT