ADVERTISEMENT

Kettle Run

eh31

VaPreps Varsity
Sep 25, 2005
Are they contenders? I seen milbrook is the #1 in that region and already beat Kettle Run this year but i don't really know anything about them. Asking because wife has a cousin with a kid on the team

They have to beat Loudoun county before they get anybody else . Then they would have Liberty , they beat them earlier in the season , so anything can happen

Sherando is the best team in this region. That Liberty game was part of growing pains. Don't expect Liberty to do the same if they meet again.

Reactions: OCBoy
Are they contenders? I seen milbrook is the #1 in that region and already beat Kettle Run this year but i don't really know anything about them. Asking because wife has a cousin with a kid on the team
They have a solid team, offense is stronger than their defense. There head coach won coach of the year for northwestern district and have players that made first team all districts but honestly (anything can really happen in 4C)

Reactions: eh31
I do think it will be a good game I’ve been looking into loudoun county and stat wise they are close but I think Krun edges them out

I am not saying anything about Liberty , it’s three games away even if we get there. Sherando has matured well over the season, still a young team. The warriors will have dominion tomorrow night , cross that bridge first. Should be a tough game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT