ADVERTISEMENT

KF 28 IR 7

Aug 31, 2017
KF defense continued to dominate. IR offense was completely shut down tonight. The KF defensive line is down right nasty.

Offensively Butts had 195 yards and 4 TDs. This kid is small in stature but he runs so much bigger. Such a special talent. Cherrod Joe made some pretty great plays, including catching a bubble pass that was thrown high. Brought it down with one hand, falling backwards then gained 7 yards.

Gotta call out the refs again tonight. Horrible game. The TD drive was aided by 3 penalties that kept the drive going. Two on 4th down and 1 on 3rd and long. There was a roughing the punter that was a correct call. Pass interference we're both called on players who actually blitzed on the play and was not in coverage. Butts had a touchdown taken away AFTER TWO refs called it a touchdown. Somehow it was overturned, by the white hate that was about 20 yards away from where the "fumble" occurred. Never seen a touchdown taken off the board like that. IR also fumbled on a screen pass, receiver caught the ball made his was 4 yards up field and then the ball was stripped, incomplete.

Was told that the athletic director will be sending in video of the Western Branch game and this game. I understand our guys play hard. They are a hard hitting group that plays fast. I'm not saying all the calls were wrong, they weren't and KF has to clean that up. What I'm saying is these young men are playing their asses off and refs need to be held accountable for some of the horrible calls made.

Literally the only way IR moved the ball was with the help from yellow flags. The rain and refs kept this game respectable. KF was by far the better team tonight.

Wow statement win. With DC falling you control your own Destiny now.

Good luck the rest of the way!

Last two games- Deep Creek and Oscar Smith. Toughest end of season schedule I know of.

Reactions: CavsGrad
Impressive win. I thought the rain would have slowed down KF. Looking forward to seeing KF's offense against Smith's defense in a couple weeks.

Impressive win. I thought the rain would have slowed down KF. Looking forward to seeing KF's offense against Smith's defense in a couple weeks.
Do they play on grass or artificial surface? Our game with New Kent was played in constant rain here on artificial surface and no RB fumbled on either side and the running plays went off like there was no rain. Not much effect on the passes either.

Do they play on grass or artificial surface? Our game with New Kent was played in constant rain here on artificial surface and no RB fumbled on either side and the running plays went off like there was no rain. Not much effect on the passes either.

Play on grass. It was pretty sloppy for both teams in the first half. Second half the rain died down and it got a little better

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT