ADVERTISEMENT

King George Foxes

BleedingNavy

VaPreps All District
Dec 4, 2013
Although postponements have slowed the schedule down King George has not. They are currently 3-0 and looking to make the playoffs for the fourth year in a row. I am not positive, but it appears the Battlefield District is down a bit this season and with the exception of Eastern View the Foxes shouldn't be challenged. Most of us know about the offensive weapons Mekhai White (wr), Aydon Woolfolk (rb) and Zach Ferguson (qb), but it seems the defense led by Jamari Cox, Xavien Thompson and Chanz Wiggins is quite stout. The numbers tell me King George still has a chance to get the top seed if they win out and Varina and Dinwiddie lose. @FoxesPride can you tell us a little about your team and their prognosis going forward.

I’m anxious to hear everyone’s opinion of KG. Especially how they match up the other potential playoff teams.

Reactions: FoxesPride
I’m anxious to hear everyone’s opinion of KG. Especially how they match up the other potential playoff teams.
Film doesn't lie. Their skill players are equitable to Dinwiddie and Varina. They also have good size. Being the top seed is so important and being a 2 or 3 seed could be a brutal test. Getting out of B isn't going to be easy.

Although postponements have slowed the schedule down King George has not. They are currently 3-0 and looking to make the playoffs for the fourth year in a row. I am not positive, but it appears the Battlefield District is down a bit this season and with the exception of Eastern View the Foxes shouldn't be challenged. Most of us know about the offensive weapons Mekhai White (wr), Aydon Woolfolk (rb) and Zach Ferguson (qb), but it seems the defense led by Jamari Cox, Xavien Thompson and Chanz Wiggins is quite stout. The numbers tell me King George still has a chance to get the top seed if they win out and Varina and Dinwiddie lose. @FoxesPride can you tell us a little about your team and their prognosis going forward.
Uh, we're OK I guess 😉

Uh, we're OK I guess 😉
😂. Ok I guess????? Hiding a smoker North of Doswell. @FoxesPride don't ever play Texas Hold em. I can read your bluff even without seeing your face. King George has gotten better and better through past four years and this year could be a culmination of a lot of hard work. It's all about playoff matchups.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT