ADVERTISEMENT

King William 37 IC Norcom (3A) 12 Final

Hey KWHS, is the football field at the high school and are tickets sold at the field for cash? (All tickets here are cash sales at the gate). I know some schools went to digital sales only. If digital , what site is used. I assume it’s a grass field.
Thanks.

Hey KWHS, is the football field at the high school and are tickets sold at the field for cash? (All tickets here are cash sales at the gate). I know some schools went to digital sales only. If digital , what site is used. I assume it’s a grass field.
Thanks.
Yes, the field is at the school. All ticket sales have been done online and I believe it's through Ticket Spicket. Yes, it's a grass field. I think you'll like the stadium. Very nice field and plenty of seating on the visitors side

Yes, the field is at the school. All ticket sales have been done online and I believe it's through Ticket Spicket. Yes, it's a grass field. I think you'll like the stadium. Very nice field and plenty of seating on the visitors side
See you there on Friday!

Nice win over a traditionally strong Norcom team. Next up is defending 3A state champion Lafayette in what will be a huge test
Hey KWHS, I see from google the parking lots are off Sharon drive. There seems to be multiple ones. Are all open, any one better?

thsnks.

Hey KWHS, I see from google the parking lots are off Sharon drive. There seems to be multiple ones. Are all open, any one better?

thsnks.
You can either park in the parking lot by the field or park in the parking lot at Sharon Church, which is directly across the road from the field

Reactions: Lafayette
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT