ADVERTISEMENT

King William @ Middlesex

Dang middlesex is hanging in there don't know what the score is now but can they pull an upset tonight and make the district wide open?

The Cavs are so far below their "normal" this year, could one REALLY call it an upset?

Good point Gw. I said upset because they have ran the district for years now! They are the team to beat in the Tidewater District.

Good point Gw. I said upset because they have ran the district for years now! They are the team to beat in the Tidewater District.
Very, very true....I played for Coach Brookes many moons ago. And I DO NOT like what I see in Central Garage this year.
As our JV Coach Doug Faison used to tell us, "The sun don't shine on the same dogs ass all day..." LOL!

I played in king and queen and graduated in 2005. Coached at king and queen until this year after the second game had some health issues and had step away from coaching for now. We are rebuilding this year tremendously very young offensive line mostly freshman and sophomores on the team!

Sorry to hear you are having health issues KQtiger05. That explains why the stats haven't been updated on MaxPreps lately. I knew you always stayed on top of that. I can relate to the health issues myself. Hope yours are resolved soon

Reactions: gwb16
Yes sir you are correct I did stay on that . And yes sir just had too many appointments during the week and couldn't commit to the time needed, so I'm had to step away and believe me it was really hard , but definelty going to try to come back strong next year. I will be coaching boys basketball again this year though as I'm starting to get health issues almost right now! Thanks for your kind words!

Reactions: gwb16 and kwhs95fan
I played in king and queen and graduated in 2005. Coached at king and queen until this year after the second game had some health issues and had step away from coaching for now. We are rebuilding this year tremendously very young offensive line mostly freshman and sophomores on the team!
Wishing you a speedy recovery 05. Take care of yourself. Then get back out there. K&Q's numbers have historically been small, but even in the early 80's y'all had a ton of fight in you.

Yes sir you are correct I did stay on that . And yes sir just had too many appointments during the week and couldn't commit to the time needed, so I'm had to step away and believe me it was really hard , but definelty going to try to come back strong next year. I will be coaching boys basketball again this year though as I'm starting to get health issues almost right now! Thanks for your kind words!
That's great news! Wishing you the absolute best!

Also I want to add to this prayers for a KW football player who was in a serious car accident on Tuesday. He is in MCV currently. I understand he suffered a fractured neck, a broken collarbone and some other injuries and will have to wear a halo for awhile. I saw on the team FB page that the team wore helmet stickers and socks with his number on it. I'm sure it has been a tough week for the team. Continued prayers for the young man. As a parent I know that is a call I couldn't imagine getting.

Also I want to add to this prayers for a KW football player who was in a serious car accident on Tuesday. He is in MCV currently. I understand he suffered a fractured neck, a broken collarbone and some other injuries and will have to wear a halo for awhile. I saw on the team FB page that the team wore helmet stickers and socks with his number on it. I'm sure it has been a tough week for the team. Continued prayers for the young man. As a parent I know that is a call I couldn't imagine getting.
Holy smokes...I hadn't heard that, but not living in KW, guess I wouldn't necessarily know that. Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery for the young man.

Reactions: kwhs95fan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT