ADVERTISEMENT

Lafayette 17 KF 7

Aug 31, 2017
Congrats to the Rams.

I wasn't able to attend the game, came up to DC for the holiday with family. Followed as well as possible on Twitter and MaxPreps.

Seemee it was a very dirty game penalty wise for KF. Sounds like that bug came back to bite at the wrong time.

Surprised to only being held to 7 points and those came late.

Looking forward to hearing @Lafayette recap. Feel horrible for our seniors but so is the game of football and high school sports. These losses are never fun.

Next year will be interesting. Defense should remain stout. Most of the key players return.

Offensively I'm not sure. Butts, German, Joe, and Dunn are all seniors. Both tackles and the center as well. That's a lot of pieces to replace. Plenty of athletes though. I'm sure someone will step up.

Good luck to everyone moving forward.

We'll be back here next year! Expecting to build off a phenomenal and historic year for this program!

Lafayette defense played very well picking off two passes and stopping KF on the goal line on 4th down at the end of the first half. KF has some nice sweeps in the late second Q but the KF Qb was harassed pretty much all night and sacked real hard several times. Lafayette uncharacteristicly fumbled 4 times several times deep in KF territory. Without those fumbles it would have been several more Lafayette TDs. Looked good hoisting the Region A championship trophy. Now to fiqure out where Louisa’s football field is.

Last edited:
Well done, Rams! You fooled me. I thought King's Fork's passing game would put them over the top. You've had a tough row to hoe in the playoffs, that next week, gets tougher. Good luck.

ADVERTISEMENT