ADVERTISEMENT

Lafayette 45 York 6

Lafayette

VaPreps All District
Aug 26, 2001
Despite 150 yards of penalties on Lafayette.

The final report was 17 penalties for 158 yards, - holding, personal foul, roughing the punter, pass interference, illegal procedure, offsides. What was not called??

If this a scoreboard, where are the scores??

Last edited:
Reactions: gwb16 and mbonape1
York is finally being exposed by the better teams in the district. Big improvement over last years 1-9 team, but they still aren't ready for prime-time this season. But I still REALLY like Doug Peira's coaching philosophy and style. Not to mention, he's one of the nicest guys I've ever met....

York is finally being exposed by the better teams in the district. Big improvement over last years 1-9 team, but they still aren't ready for prime-time this season. But I still REALLY like Doug Peira's coaching philosophy and style. Not to mention, he's one of the nicest guys I've ever met....
Didn't help we knocked their starting Qb out mid game after a big sack. Lafayette played as physical a game as I have seen in awhile. After the 1st Q the rush was like a jail break. Hey, York even got one player and one coach ejected from the game. Real ruckus in Yorktown.

Reactions: gwb16
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT