ADVERTISEMENT

Lafayette vs. Warhill

Aug 7, 2018
Big one in Williamsburg this week as cross town teams match up.

Warhill is boasting their “best team ever”. Lots of experienced talent on their roster. Linebacker Noah Holms can be a problem. They spent their offseason preparing with this game in mind.

Lafayette has started strong out of the gate. Defense is lights out and consistently putting opponents behind the chains. Offense seems to be in mid-season form. They’ve hung 49 and 42 on two athletic defenses in Smithfield and I.C. Norcom.

Hope the Wx cooperates this week. This one has the making of a good time!

This one will be delayed unfortunately and who knows when it will be played. The weather looks bad right thru Monday now. After that who knows when scheduled . Lafayette has an open date of 9/28 because of Bruton but does Warhill ? I agree a very tough tough game and the key would have been the new Warhill O line vs the Lafayette defense and how the Lafayette O handles Noah Holmes . But I very much doubt it will be played as scheduled.

Warhill is at Poquoson on 9/28. Their BYE is 9/21
Lafayette is at Tabb that Saturday. It might have to be fit it at the end of the season before the playoffs begin or like some said this Weds.- in three days!! No travel for either team and both wing T teams. We shall see!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT