ADVERTISEMENT

Lafayette...

Beating up on a man (Lafeyette) when he is down Devil's? I guess you have the right. You have been trying to explain it to him all year.

The Rams had a good season, but I am not buying until they beat someone in 4a worth a hoot.

Was the Rams’ first season in 4A a success?

“Well, let’s see,” Linn said. “We beat a Southside team. We beat a Peninsula District team, right? I think we did all right. Nobody said we were going to beat them either. It’s a good start.”

Beating Churchland and Heritage teams that had a combined 9 wins. No one said you were going to beat them?? Who are these people? Everyone said they would win because those teams weren't that great. Heritage game was 13-13 in the with 4 mins left in the 3q. Good season Lafayette...SMH

I know it a while ago but in Div 4 in 2001 we win the state championship and lost in the final game in 2002 so it more a return to 4 a than our first year. Of course back then 1 HS not 3 like now to dilute and spread out the talent in Willuamsburg. The town/ county has grown up. Courtland was the better team but undefeated teams do lose. That's life. Masssponax loses at 12-0 to a 4 loss Stone Bridge team, Hampton loses due to their mistakes at 12-0, a lot of 1 loss teams lost by multiple TD last night. Disappointed but not down at 12-1. Courtland was great last night, especially on defense. Like one our asst coaches said - why even bother with those negative posters in VP, not worth the time. Good day all!

Reactions: gwb16
I know it a while ago but in Div 4 in 2001 we win the state championship and lost in the final game in 2002 so it more a return to 4 a than our first year. Of course back then 1 HS not 3 like now to dilute and spread out the talent in Willuamsburg. The town/ county has grown up. Courtland was the better team but undefeated teams do lose. That's life. Masssponax loses at 12-0 to a 4 loss Stone Bridge team, Hampton loses due to their mistakes at 12-0, a lot of 1 loss teams lost by multiple TD last night. Disappointed but not down at 12-1. Courtland was great last night, especially on defense. Like one our asst coaches said - why even bother with those negative posters in VP, not worth the time. Good day all!
Negative or truth telling?? You can hide from the truth, but it will come back to bite you in the butt every year..Good day to you as well.

Reactions: Michael Cassio
In all but but 1 game each year we play who we are scheduled to play with that one the only option. We play our neighbors in our sports as it should be (only Smithfield is more than a half hour). If that is not good enough so be it . In the light of day it is only HS football not big time College Div 1 or the NFL . Even that is out of control now with bad behavior and serious injuries all the time, with some popping up later in life like Frank Gifford. In the not too distant future this game will either change a lot or pass away. Best of the weekend to you, LT and Norfolk in the future.

Reactions: gwb16
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT