9/18 @ Northeastern (NC)
9/25 Norview
10/2 @ Granby
10/9 Churchland
10/16 @ Wilson
10/23 Booker T. Washington
10/30 @ Maury
11/6 Norcom

Without knowing anything about Northeastern (NC), I'd expect Heritage, Norview and Norcom to be the top games.

On Paper, which game is the toughest on the schedule Devils?

Northeastern went to the state semifinals a year ago and finished 14-1 and will be counted as a 3A school on our schedule. They have played a couple of teams (Norcom and Wilson) in the past from our district, so I expect them to be a tough opponent especially down in NC. As far as Heritage goes they will play hard and I expect them to be a preseason top 10 team in the state to open the season. Monticello will be an interesting test to go on the road in a hostile environment, but that's something we like. When it comes to the Eastern District schedule Norcom and Norview jump out right off the back as both were playoff teams a season ago, but so were Booker T (defeating Powhatan) and Churchland. Gotta bring your A game every Friday and may the chips fall where they may. This year's team is working harder than any team we have had and that says a lot to the quality of leadership we have as they don't want a repeat of 2013 where we couldn't defend our title. Just waiting for August to get here.

Last edited:
I was reading a little bit about Northeastern , they do look like a solid team. I do think that Lake Taylor will be the best team they will see in 2015 though. Thanks guys, this is going to be a great year of high School Football , can't wait myself.

I was reading a little bit about Northeastern , they do look like a solid team. I do think that Lake Taylor will be the best team they will see in 2015 though. Thanks guys, this is going to be a great year of high School Football , can't wait myself.
Gonna be a solid year for area teams hammy. Can't wait!!!

Offense:
WR Wayne Davis
WR Keyvone Bruton *Oscar Smith*
TE Pre Wilkins
OL Mike Carney
OL Larenz Thacker
OL Darnell Ewell
OL Roman Bond
RB Dazmine Palmer

Defense:
DL Darnell Ewell
DL Jaylen Cuffee
DL Tairaceo White
OLB Pre Wilkins
DB Wayne Davis
DB JT Wahee
DB Dazmine Palmer
DB Keyvone Bruton

With all the returners we did lose our three most important players from a year ago Nhyre Quinerly, Marquise Poole, and Shiheem Johnson. Next man up!!

I think I am going to go with Lake Taylor to repeat as state champions. 15 starters back and a top transfer from Oscar Smith. Good luck 4A, you are going to need it to beat these guys.

I agree with maroons1 2016 State Champions (Repeat) if the quarterback play is good. LT quarterbacks are the most underrated in the state if you ask me. From Delmon to Shiheem. Those two were very good QBs. Delmon was a passing QB with great feet and Shiheem was a beast with brut strength and smart. Good luck Titans.

Looks like a solid O and DLine with experience. Sure means a lot with the ferocity LT brings on just about every play. Loss of the QB brings a question mark. He was a very powerful part of the offense and will be tough to replace. The season is the only thing that will tell how that will play out. GL to them in 2015.

Man Up next #7 DL Quandennis Perkins played half the time in all 15 Games
#31 OLBShawn Griffin started 5 games played in all 15 games

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT