ADVERTISEMENT

lake Taylor 38 Salem 14

hamspear

VaPreps All Region
Gold Member
Nov 3, 2009
Arrowhead stadium
North gets a little closer this year, and it helps because Lake Taylor is not as good as last years Dinwiddie team. But that being said , Lake Taylor by at least three Td's. Get my crow ready, I like mine medium rare.

If I was a betting man, I would jump on that point spread.I don't care what juggernaut Lake Taylor is Salem isn't going down like that.Actually I think Salem may very well surprise a few naysayers.I think Lake Taylor gets bit in the special teams department and kicking game.

That's a big spread, especially since LT simply got a gift from God to get to LU. That's all there is to it.

And Salem has stomped on all doubters to date. Gotta give them that and LT showed weakness. Hard to make the choice in LT's favor. Grant it, Salem has a far weaker schedule than LT but the Spartans have simply performed and dominated against everyone. Liberty was a very good, physical team and Salem didn't blink. That says a lot to me.

4A North can win on Saturday. Not,a,prediction.

I think Salem will win. LT is a good team, but they needed a miracle to get to Liberty University.

ADVERTISEMENT