ADVERTISEMENT

LB up 42-0 on GW at halftime

LB is VERY good. GW isn't is bad as this game will show.
GW was just plain bad Shabutie. Danville fans can say whatever they want about Nick Anderson, he’s a good coach. Danville kids just don’t have pride anymore. This is Carroll and Patrick County level bad.

First game and GW lost a lot in the line. No brainer that LB was going to push them around. Hard to do anything when you’re outmatched on the line.

I realize LB is a great team and probably had a huge advantage in the trenches but there is no way GW could be that bad with the athletes they have every year. Have to be some issues in that program somewhere.

Reactions: iDidntGetBanned
First game and GW lost a lot in the line. No brainer that LB was going to push them around. Hard to do anything when you’re outmatched on the line.
No excuses, that was horrible. GW played with basically a JV team a few years back at Charlotte Vance and were way more competitive than whatever that was today. The performance today is unacceptable.

I realize LB is a great team and probably had a huge advantage in the trenches but there is no way GW could be that bad with the athletes they have every year. Have to be some issues in that program somewhere.
Kids don’t take it seriously. No pride in Danville anymore.

I feel for you Banned. I know you hate seeing the program at this level. They will pick themselves up some point, and get back to being competitive. It will just take the the right leaders to get it straightened out.

GW has not been able to work out. The LB coach graciously acknowledged that after the game as he recognized that his team had been able to work out.

That might be the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen on here
Go read some of the junk the players post on Facebook. Hell some of them were posting pure foolishness on the bus ride to Botty today. As I said, they’re not focused and don’t take this thing seriously which is why they got their ass handed to them. The “star” players were posting about they knew they’d beat Halifax in the first round and joking about how they weren’t going to beat Salem before they even played them. That’s embarrassing to a once proud program.

GW has not been able to work out. The LB coach graciously acknowledged that after the game as he recognized that his team had been able to work out.
This goes beyond working out. Adults have to stop giving kids these easy outs. A lot of teams haven’t been able to work out. My school division cancelled workouts in late October and didn’t allow kids to start back up until late January, a week and a half before 1st practice. Those programs are just fine. It’s okay that Botty was the better team and won, what’s not okay is the way GW lost and the culture of the program as a whole.

Edit: Hope all is well with you Free!

Last edited:
Reactions: freeatlast2013
Thank you for that but I see easy outs from those who do not see the hard shoes but live the easy live from given to them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT