ADVERTISEMENT

LCA-34 GLASS-20

I agree. I don’t much about GW, but it sounds like they have a ton of talent. There would be no shortage of athletes on the field that night.
Yessir. I think both teams are really fast and would give the fans a lot of excitement. GW is avg’ing 50 something points a game. The least they’ve scored all year was 42 and scored 45 in a loss to Amherst. Blacksburg has big bad Beck and Terry. Speedy linebackers and strong lines. The Salem/Blacksburg matchup in the second round will be very very good as well.

Yessir. I think both teams are really fast and would give the fans a lot of excitement. GW is avg’ing 50 something points a game. The least they’ve scored all year was 42 and scored 45 in a loss to Amherst. Blacksburg has big bad Beck and Terry. Speedy linebackers and strong lines. The Salem/Blacksburg matchup in the second round will be very very good as well.
Lol don’t count the chickens before they hatch. Salem and Blacksburg both have first round games you know. Lol

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
I knew it was going to be a trap game. LCA has a balanced offense like Brookville does. LCA coached a great game.
What happened, Glass must be riding the other qb, #5 seems to best, I believe he score all three TDs, if they plan on going deep into the playoffs Kendrick has to lead the team if not will be an early exit..

What happened, Glass must be riding the other qb, #5 seems to best, I believe he score all three TDs, if they plan on going deep into the playoffs Kendrick has to lead the team if not will be an early exit..

Both quarterbacks have great skillsets. MacCallum has a great arm, and he made some nice throws Friday night. He also made some not so nice throws. There were some dropped passes also, including one that resulted in an interception. LCA had a great defensive game plan. They did their best to eliminate the third and long pass to Sackett Wood. Glass relies heavily on that play.

DreSean made some incredible plays on his feet. The kid is a playmaker, and he gave LCA a few fits running the ball. He scored 2 touchdowns.. I think it is perceived that he is the better quarterback, but when the offense is Clicking with MacCallum at QB and Kendrick in the slot, the offense is even more dangerous in my opinion. They were down early in the game, and had to go with the playmaker. Kendrick was one of the only offensive players having a good night. His presence at QB opened up some plays for RB Foster to break a few good runs. Amherst is this week.Glass will bounce back though.

Reactions: iskolinbckers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT