ADVERTISEMENT

Lebanon v. Page Co baseball...

Marshall-Dillon

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Mar 10, 2011
Reva
Because of the weather delay, both ace pitchers will be available. One is a VT commit and the other is a UVA commit. Not often you get to see that kind of matchup, especially in 2A. I think both are rising juniors and lefties? I might have to call in sick:).

I have been doing most of my posting in the 1-A thread but I will tag on to yours and agree that yes, this does look like a classic match-up. I hope to be able to stick around and see it after the 1-A games are finished.

HOWEVER, and it is becoming a bigger however minute by minute it seems, the chance for rain on Thursday keeps increasing. It had been 40% most of the week, but on tonight's forecast, it is now up to 70%. With four games scheduled on Thursday and the two championship games on Friday, all it would take would be one big gullywasher to throw a monkey wrench into the whole shebang. Girls of course are facing the same threat.

Yes very good matchup, a lot of thought how you will play your cards, but like they say you got to get championship first

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT