ADVERTISEMENT

Liberty vs Courtland

Courtland seems to have regressed from last year. Liberty handled them last year. I'll say Liberty by 14+

Courtland had two RBs and possibly a lineman out against Louisa. If they're back then I pick Courtland. They definitely aren't a bad team. The Louisa score makes it seem so, but they're better than that.

Courtland had two RBs and possibly a lineman out against Louisa. If they're back then I pick Courtland. They definitely aren't a bad team. The Louisa score makes it seem so, but they're better than that.
Liberty has a pretty good defense. I don't think Courtland will be dynamic enough at this point to put a lot of points on the board against them.

Liberty should be fine if their defense is fast. White can hit the edges quickly and be gone, and if the other RBs are back it'll be tougher to slow him down. If Courtland actually cuts QB Lewis loose for once, then that combo will be very tough to stop.

Come on now don’t down play it now that Louisa has beaten them

Reactions: hamspear
LOL, well it wouldn't have mattered who played for them against us. I think Louisa could just be that good this year. But against a team like Liberty, which Courtland choked against last year, I think having those guys back can make a difference.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT