ADVERTISEMENT

Blog LIVE 4A Championship Blog - Dinwiddie (14-0) vs. Salem (12-1)

After Dinwiddie scored to go up 27-24, Salem ate up 8:33 off the clock which proved vital to the win as much as the touchdown did to give Dinwiddie just a minute to make something happen.

There will be a complete recap of the game to follow.

Great way for seniors of Salem to go out such as Kionte Burnette, Riley Fox and Noah Beckley.

Tough way for seniors of Dinwiddie to go out such as Tye Freeland, Bryce Witt, Travaughan Cooper and Derrick Jones to go out.

Wow. Just wow. Salem again. Great season for both teams! I am so happy they play in the regular season next year.
Your Charlottesville boys might scrimmage Salem next year.

Congrats to the Spartans again. Dinwiddie wanted Salem, they got 'em. I can't stand many Salem fans, but my hard-headed self learned to never underestimate the team, which is why I barely posted about them this year. Many great state championship games today! But 5A/6A needs to be moved from Hampton ASAP.

Reactions: blackknight_pride
ty , nothing like a good ass kicking from Salem to wake you up
I was at that game and knew that Blacksburg was better than what they showed. Everyone knew about the speed they had but I was shocked to see how good their technique and athletic ability was on the offensive line. They opened up the game with a very well blocked WR screen to Terry for a long touchdown. They will be very good again next year and the game at Blackburg should be huge.

Watching Tucker vs Terry last year was awesome and they will get to go at it again next year.

Reactions: 1bburgfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT