ADVERTISEMENT

LIVE Blog - Class 4 Girls Basketball State Championship Game: Lake Taylor 61, Pulaski County 29

Total mismatch - but what is LT doing throwing up 3 pointers with a 30 point lead?

Reactions: AntGZee
Total mismatch - but what is LT doing throwing up 3 pointers with a 30 point lead?
They put an injured player out who was a senior to try and get her in the scoring column. She didn't even go back on defense because she had braces on both legs.

They put an injured player out who was a senior to try and get her in the scoring column. She didn't even go back on defense because she had braces on both legs.

Ok - thank for you explaining the situation - I didn't have audio to the game, so I didn't realize what was going on.

That was a very nice gesture on behalf of Lake Taylor.

Ok - thank for you explaining the situation - I didn't have audio to the game, so I didn't realize what was going on.

That was a very nice gesture on behalf of Lake Taylor.
Yeah I could barely hear myself. I didn't have any audio for the first two games. The last game I couldn't hear anything until the 3rd quarter and even then it wasn't great

The sound on almost every game....so far .......has been so low in volume....I gave up with it on full blast.

But I'm really glad that you explained about the young lady from Lake Taylor.

I didn't mean to rush to judgement...I just didn't understand what was going on - especially when she stayed in the one end of the court.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT