ADVERTISEMENT

Louisa’s new coach?

OCBoy

VaPreps All Region
Nov 12, 2001
Was suppose to have been announced today but due to the weather it was pushed to tomorrow. Louisa is now closed tomorrow so I wonder who and how this will be done. I expect the offensive coordinator who has basically been running things to get the nod.

I never even saw the job posted. I thought a position like this had to be posted. We all know who will get the job. Just surprised it was not posted.

I never even saw the job posted. I thought a position like this had to be posted. We all know who will get the job. Just surprised it was not posted.
Could have been posted internally for a day. If they hire anybody besides Will Patrick then they are fools. And I don't think they are fools.

Well they were fools for hiring Meeks the first time Fischer left
I don't think that was a bad hire. Meeks had put in his time as the DC for Fischer. they had a lull in talent and he did a decent job with the hand he was dealt. Meeks has shown his mettle at Brookville. Patrick will have a tough job with all the talent they have lost. Yes they have Smith back but there are a lot of holes to fill. Louisa fans need to be patient and give him time and space to do his job.

There was a reason Fischer left the first time he knew no talent. Meeks has looked pretty good at Brookville last I checked. I am just saying I never saw it posted and assumed it had to be posted was all. I do not care that much I just know ours had to be posted and that was all. The end.

I don't believe that. It worked out for both guys anyways. I just wonder how long Patrick will survive IF he has any down years.

Reactions: OCBoy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT