ADVERTISEMENT

Louisa at Dinwiddie

Who wins

• Dinwiddie

Votes: 63 73.3%
  • Louisa

Votes: 23 26.7%

• Total voters
No, Thomas Dale runs the wing t and Salem power I. Everyone else we have played runs a version of the spread. We played Courtland last year and I thought their slow developing plays played right into our defensive strengths.

I think Coach Mills and Coach Davis are well versed in the single wing from their playing/coaching days in Southwest Virginia.

I watched the Louisa and Monacan game via video and I think we will tackle much better than Monacan did. Will it translate to a win? Hope so.
Monacan does not have the linebackers that are the caliber of Dinwiddie

Reactions: mbonape1
All of the "older" stadiums are better for watching the game. I don't like any of the newer stadiums that incorporate the track. Just too far away from the action. I know it makes since from a financial standpoint. I haven't been to any "newer" stadium and thought "wow...this is great".
The home side of the "new" King George football field is only about 10 yards wide, the fans are REAL close to the action and the players on the sidelines. There is very little room for the cheerleaders, they generally move down toward one of the endzones. Fans and parents being that close to the field and players can present problems, but it is about as close as you can get to the action as a fan.

The home side of the "new" King George football field is only about 10 yards wide, the fans are REAL close to the action and the players on the sidelines. There is very little room for the cheerleaders, they generally move down toward one of the endzones. Fans and parents being that close to the field and players can present problems, but it is about as close as you can get to the action as a fan.
I must admit I have not been to a game at KG since the pit

Want to throw out good luck to both teams. I won’t make it this week to Dinwiddie. Wife won the debate over whether to spend the whole weekend with her family in Tennessee or come back early. Hopefully the Lions will keep the season going so we can watch another game.

Want to throw out good luck to both teams. I won’t make it this week to Dinwiddie. Wife won the debate over whether to spend the whole weekend with her family in Tennessee or come back early. Hopefully the Lions will keep the season going so we can watch another game.
Go VOLS VFL81

All of the "older" stadiums are better for watching the game. I don't like any of the newer stadiums that incorporate the track. Just too far away from the action. I know it makes since from a financial standpoint. I haven't been to any "newer" stadium and thought "wow...this is great".

Have you been to Theodose Stadium at Charlottesville HS?

Charlottesville is a real nice place to watch a game as well as Liberty Bealeton

I never sleep well at the in-laws so I’m up early thinking about tonight’s match up. A few things have come to my mind.

1) Is there a way to stream this game online?

2) Lions must stop Kymon Pope

3) The Lions will need a big play on offense from someone not named Bell, Jones, or Whalen

4) If someone wins the turnover battle and is the least penalized team, they win. Both teams will make plays but the mistakes they make will decide it.

5) Lions by 6. Late TD from Bell wins it.

Bonus: My wife’s family hates Butch Jones as much as Lane Kiffin now.

Go Lions!

1) Is there a way to stream this game online? There is live audio only taking place by some entity from up that way, but I do not have that information.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
The Central Virginian Newspaper will be live streaming this game over the internet. I would imagine a trip to their website will provide anyone interested with a link.

Reactions: 1Gensfan
Search Central Virginian on YouTube and will see the link to live audio. Always fun to listen to Tommy and Dickie. They have been calling Louisa games for many years and have a style of their own.

while the stands were not great i could see everything and enjoyed myself with the atmosphere there but i though louisa was in the boonies but i was actually scared id never be seen again. great game guys

Reactions: CavsGrad
while the stands were not great i could see everything and enjoyed myself with the atmosphere there but i though louisa was in the boonies but i was actually scared id never be seen again. great game guys
Louisa is not in the boonies!! It's a nice place actually, just a little small town of Mineral. Stop there a lot when I visit my daughter and son-in-law in Richmond.

hey i lived there for 48 years and we always thought we were in the boonies but dinwiddie did change that for me tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT