ADVERTISEMENT

Louisa chancellor

Had not heard on qb, I had heard the Smith kid is not playing either. Lions still cruise in this one.

Yes, 4-star linebacker Brandon Smith is out as well, due to a minor practice injury. He and Bell should return next week. On a very positive note, there is some talented young depth behind them, who will get their opportunities tonight.

Lions concern has to be lack of depth up front. I like this team if they stay healthy but lack of depth up front maybe Achilles heel. Just called across county line about what QB did not heard yet. How about my Flucos getting a win early in the year. Maybe we can steal one more.

Jarrett hunter made some incredible throws tonight. If this was a pass first offense he would start hands down. Unlucky for him it's not. Hope bell straightens up though. A senior captain Qb having discipline issues that mean missing games is a seriously bad example. Final in chancellor 49-14

Jarrett hunter made some incredible throws tonight. If this was a pass first offense he would start hands down. Unlucky for him it's not. Hope bell straightens up though. A senior captain Qb having discipline issues that mean missing games is a seriously bad example. Final in chancellor 49-14

It would be bad if after a good performance by the backup that he loses his job because of disciplinary reasons. Certainly dont know the details, but at the least this should be a teaching moment for the kid. Maybe even a competition next week? Kid should certainly get another chance, but should also learn a lesson from whatever happened

Will see what happens. I heard from someone what the QB did and there is alot of sweeping things under the rug in mineral when it comes to football..my Flucos were so close to their first 2-0 start in years. I am not sure the battlefield is as strong in years past. Don't be surprised if spotsylvania goes 6-4 this season. Courtland may not be the cougars of the past. I think the battlefield teams have 3 wins right now and spotsy has 2 of them? The Jefferson on the other hand is holding it's own. How good is colonial forge! Albemarle is a top tier team in the JD and they got taken to the wood shed. Powhatan may win one game the rest of the season.

Reactions: blackknight_pride
Will see what happens. I heard from someone what the QB did and there is alot of sweeping things under the rug in mineral when it comes to football..my Flucos were so close to their first 2-0 start in years. I am not sure the battlefield is as strong in years past. Don't be surprised if spotsylvania goes 6-4 this season. Courtland may not be the cougars of the past. I think the battlefield teams have 3 wins right now and spotsy has 2 of them? The Jefferson on the other hand is holding it's own. How good is colonial forge! Albemarle is a top tier team in the JD and they got taken to the wood shed. Powhatan may win one game the rest of the season.

I expect everyone in the JD besides Fluvanna and maybe Powhatan to finish 5-5 or better.

I expect everyone in the JD besides Fluvanna and maybe Powhatan to finish 5-5 or better.
Yeah I would agree with that, but I also would not be surprised of a lot of 1 and done in the playoffs either. I am not sure Monticello will have a winning record either. We will see what happens. Louisa has the best chance to make some noise if they stay healthy, but Monacan and Dinwiddie may be on another level for the region.

Reactions: blackknight_pride
What level is that? Louisa has experienced seniors and has one (EV the other) the best chances of going undefeated and getting a top seed plus home field in the playoffs.

Monacan has Bird and Manchester and probably would be happy if they split those two. Same with Dinwiddie. They have Salem this weekend and Thomas Dale. They could easily have two losses.

If Louisa can beat Charlottesville, play disciplined football and continue to work hard to send Coach Fisher out on a positive note they have a very good shot to win Region B.

What level is that? Louisa has experienced seniors and has one (EV the other) the best chances of going undefeated and getting a top seed plus home field in the playoffs.

Monacan has Bird and Manchester and probably would be happy if they split those two. Same with Dinwiddie. They have Salem this weekend and Thomas Dale. They could easily have two losses.

If Louisa can beat Charlottesville, play disciplined football and continue to work hard to send Coach Fisher out on a positive note they have a very good shot to win Region B.

Totally agree here. Louisa has a real good shot at going undefeated and should be in the regional finals at the very least. If they can win that one. i think they play a KF or LT for a for a state semi match up. Win that one and its state title game.

Last year Louisa was sqweeking by some of these same opponents and this year they are annialating them. The Charlotsville game will be huge. If Louisa wins that convincingly then look out. I think it will be hard fought though. I heard C'ville should have beat a Glass team that I think is pretty good. If C'ville wins out and then beats Louisa that would throw a huge monkey wrench in the seedings. In all actuality if you don't finished undfeated then your probably going to be on the road come post season. Who is going to beat Eastern View? I think both EV and Louisa go undefeated. Mon, Din, LT, KF, just have too tough a path to undefeatedness. Laf & Smithfield can only be 9-1 at best and they play each other on Friday. Probably going to be two or three 9-1's and four 8-2's. Now some posters are throwing Deep Creek in the mix. Its about to get real fun from here on out

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT