ADVERTISEMENT

Louisa - EV link up?

one man

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Dec 8, 2002
Charlottesville, VA
I know a good contingent of Preps folks will be present in the Jungle tonight. I'm not sure I'll be able to get there soon enough to get a great seat but I'll likely be hanging with the Charlottesville AD. I'll have a black "Ville Football" pullover over my bright orange hoody. If you guys want to link up at a certain area at halftime, let it be known. @Louisadad may be able to help us with good locations, I'm sure concessions area will be packed at half. It'll be my first time in the Jungle as a spectator, looking forward to that experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: Louisadad
I know a good contingent of Preps folks will be present in the Jungle tonight. I'm not sure I'll be able to get there soon enough to get a great seat but I'll likely be hanging with the Charlottesville AD. I'll have a black "Ville Football" pullover over my bright orange hoody. If you guys want to link up at a certain area at halftime, let it be known. @Louisadad may be able to help us with good locations, I'm sure concessions area will be packed at half. It'll be my first time in the Jungle as a spectator, looking forward to that experience.

I would recommend under the score clock. Halfway between both sides. There is no concession stand around it. But everyone please buy a couple hotdogs we will need new grass seed this spring. Sunny in LOUISA all day today.

I would recommend under the score clock. Halfway between both sides. There is no concession stand around it. But everyone please buy a couple hotdogs we will need new grass seed this spring. Sunny in LOUISA all day today.

Under the scoreboard at Halftime it is. Safe travels to everyone, good luck and good health to both sides, may the best team win!

Reactions: OCBoy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT