ADVERTISEMENT

louisa v charlottesvill

I told you guys this was going to be a beat down and I am telling you Louisa has not played anyone. They are good, but as I said earlier I don't know how good they have not played anyone. The battlefield is worse than the JD minus Eastern View. Louisa has the same weakness as the past a minimal passing game and poor pass defense. I do agree they are talented but as I said from week 1 I don't see them coming out of the region. I also question there team physicality. They do have some players that are physical but I am talking as a team. Good luck in the post season and I hope they prove me wrong at 11-1. I know hoos does not believe me when I say I want the JD to do well but I am old school and get tired of all this hype and the JD has not done crap in 8-10 years in the playoffs minus the Western Albemarle run. Congratulations to Louisa on the first JD title in 7 years.

Ouch. We'll see. You're probably right.

And @hamspear if I'm so classless and stupid, why such the weird infatuation with me? Year after year.
Hoos, I don't think anyone "dislikes" you at all. I can't speak for Hamspear or DP, but I would guess they had concerns about you burying the C-Ville Team/Staff by sharing unsubstantiated gossip you heard from a "chain crew" member. Its obvious you clearly upset Oneman who is one of the classiest posters on this board. I hope the two of you resolve this professionally, but you will be quite fortunate if your employer doesn't reprimand you. I will not throw stones, as I admittedly have lost it and said some stupid things on this board before, but this incident exemplifies why people get frustrated with you. Why would you go there? For goodness sake, your comment or justification even made the kid from Louisa look like he had poor anger control and fortunately did not react negatively. Maybe you should stay focused on your Lions. They are rolling along quite well and have a good shot at a region title. Lets all try and keep things clean and not take it to a personal level. This is going to be a hell of a playoff season.

Last edited:
Here go more clueless assumptions. My employer is the Director of Information Technology of C'ville City Schools and has nothing to do with football. Coach Sherry just happens to work in the tech department with me, that's how we got to know each other. He's the only coach I work with and talk to on a regular basis, everyone else does his own thing. We talked today, I gave him my side and he gave me his, and guess what? We're still buddies and everything's fine. The story basically boils down to high emotions "on many sides" as some idiot once said. And Smith has no anger issues whatsoever and that's not what I insinuated at all. But because it's me saying it, and because of others' bias, it's read the way it's wanted to be read. @matthew328826 please delete my account, I'd appreciate it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT