ADVERTISEMENT

Louisa

Congratulations to the Lions. They took it to Dinwiddie on the ground and through the air on huge bomb. A lot of people have attributed Louisa's run to Coach Fisher's departure, but I am going to tell you this Louisa is a very physical and disciplined team. Beating Dinwiddie at home is no easy feat. Dinwiddie played well at times, but penalties stalled several drives. Louisa virtually shut down Dinwiddie's running game and pinned their ears back blitzing Pope on every down. No excuses we just got beat. Good luck lions

You all can guess who this is. How about Malik Bell! I'll save the essay for if Louisa wins it all, but for now, congratulations to Dinwiddie on a great game and season, and:

giphy.gif

Reactions: Holloway72
Hoos, the Lions played well last night and yes, Bell is a man child who could very well lead his team to a state championship. I was very impressed with Smith and actually thought from a comparison point he surely out played K'Vaughan Pope. Just too many weapons to contend with and the rugby scrum style runs make it hard to get stops.

With that being said, win with class and lose with class. The Louisa fan base was fantastic and I enjoyed meeting everyone. Awesome support from both teams fans.

Coach Fisher is a fighter and his team has taken on his persona. This senior led group has corrected all the weaknesses that have bitten them in the past and will be tough to stop. I said it early and often. The "Ship" may just be their destiny.

In closing, let me say this to you Hoos. Your team has a lot to be proud of. Don't stain in it by being a jerk. Sit back, enjoy it, and put it in your pocket thinking I told you so.

Good luck Lions.

Of course. There's no need to say "I told you so" or bring up all the condescending posts Louisa has had to endure, like how Thomas Dale would "maul" them up front or how Louisa wouldn't be able to run (340 yards) or pass (100 yards) on Dinwiddie, or make it out the second round. Just gotta sit back and take all that, as always, because you say so, and enjoy this win quietly.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT