ADVERTISEMENT

Louisadad says Hello all "I'm Back"

Thank you, We are working hard just got to get the young kids to work harder every day. But I'm sure it is like that everywhere!

Yep. Exciting times. But hard, hard, work. A real challenge for the newer, younger kids. As it should be. Full of promise for everyone, though. Best of luck to your Lions!

Reactions: Louisadad
No we did a sunrise service . Kids slept in the gym breakfast at 5 AM on the field by 6:15 AM . Went very well.
You did breakfast before 6:15 two a days? Shocked it wasn't a barf fest. But I'm sure your trainers know what they're doing.

My experience says carbo and hydrate the night before. Hydrate with some fruit to fill the morning void. BIG breakfast AFTER practice. Go home. Get some rest and C U at 5 because you WILL be pushed.

The Lions have no easy schedule. I admire, more than anything else, a team that is competitive in such situations. Louisa is such a team. Let everyone else be BYU. The Lions have respect and are always a threat to anyone. More important to me. Win or lose doesn't matter. GL in 2016. Keep that positive attitude. It's what makes you who you are. And you still owe me a hotdog.

Breakfast was lite a full buffet of fruit as well as different type of beverages juice Gatorade water no carbonation product no dairy products. Kind sir I will get you that hotdog but I know you will always bring your own mustard. lol

Breakfast was lite a full buffet of fruit as well as different type of beverages juice Gatorade water no carbonation product no dairy products. Kind sir I will get you that hotdog but I know you will always bring your own mustard. lol
You bring back memories. Can't tell you how many times I was called a hotdog with extra mustard. It was never intentional. I couldn't help it that I loved playing and that it was so easy.

FYI. I sucked at Basketball. I was on the team but defense only. I don't think I scored 50 points in 2 seasons and couldn't dribble to save my life.

Reactions: Louisadad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT