ADVERTISEMENT

Louisa's Brandon Smith to play in 2018 Nike Opening

anon_vu6vqwsr4nf3b

VaPreps All Region
Aug 28, 2005
Per his father:
A childhood dream has been fulfilled. I can only thank God and so many others who’s been such great supporters of Brandon through this journey. The Nike Open Finals is the pentacle of high school football. To see my son part of this is nothing but a BLESSING ......Tune into ESPN this weekend. He’s playing on Team Elite. #thankful #lion #riseUP
36521312_10214481679494176_3669800935955103744_n.jpg

Exact times haven't been announced yet, but I'll update here. They are all 7 on 7 games.

Last edited:
Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
And a quote from 247 Sports. I will not link the article since it's a rival site:
It was close as Smith, who is committed to Penn State and the No. 2 inside linebacker in the 247Sports Composite, was in the running for Alpha Dog as he flashed a bunch of times. He played relaxed and stood out because of his closing speed, his body control and how quickly he was able to attack and down the running back in cat-and-mouse. There were times it looked like he covered eight yards in two steps. What really stood out, though was the ease in which Smith accelerated toward the ball carrier.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT