ADVERTISEMENT

LT QUESTIONS ?

Does Devils show back up

• Yes

• O

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why won't I. Last year when we whipped your tails I didn't gloat. Is what it is A LOT of questionable calls in the game. Unnecessary roughness on the punt return. First time for that one but oh well.

Reactions: wikki and one man
Why won't I. Last year when we whipped your tails I didn't gloat. Is what it is A LOT of questionable calls in the game. Unnecessary roughness on the punt return. First time for that one but oh well.
Remember, no excuses! Good game. Good job LT.

That was 100% a penalty.

Don't forget about the phantom PI call before the first half. Without that call the game probably ends in regulation.

Reactions: salemfan32
Naw the Salem fans can't contain themselves or be humble. It's cool though. No excuses if you were there or watched it you saw what happened. We played hard in spite of circumstances. How about phantom hold call the guy called when he didn't even see the play?

Reactions: wikki
MV vs LB : MV averages 44 points a game, LB averages 38 points a game/ MV averaged 17 points against, LB averaged 11 points against/ This game is a PICK
SALEM vs LT:
Salem averages 47 points a game, LT averages 47 points a game, Salem averaged 12 points against, LT averaged 15 points against, My prediction: SALEM wins in nail biter
PS:
im not a salem fan but numbers never lie
Numbers had Salem -3

Reactions: one man
Naw the Salem fans can't contain themselves or be humble. It's cool though. No excuses if you were there or watched it you saw what happened. We played hard in spite of circumstances. How about phantom hold call the guy called when he didn't even see the play?
And your a coach for the kids jesus man talk after the game sorry kids but the refs screwed us lol. That's a nice way a coach can lead as example, when things don't go your way blame somebody else lolol

Most of the Salem fans are humble. However, there are a select few that are not right now. I did watch the game and the officiating definitely didn't help Salem. Good thing Salen was able to overcome those.

What about pass interference on Salem and the int that was called incomplete in 1st half against salem
That ball was incomplete and it was pass interference. I watched it too. The refs did a good job tonight.

Salem won because they were the better team. Every Spartan came to play and really stepped up. Every one of them. Plus, the Coaching was stellar. Mag's had these kids ready.

This game was not won or lost by the refs.

Great game by the kids on both sides. Congrats to Salem for the win in which not many thought they could pull off.

Saw a ton of talent on the field tonight.

In addition, I thought the sportsmanship on the field was awesome. You could tell there was a high level of respect for each team, by each team. Guys pulling each other up on opposite teams, smacks on the helmets after good plays, etc.

Nice to see.

Reactions: salemfan32
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT