ADVERTISEMENT

LU Stadium

I see in the minutes of the Action Agenda that approval was still needed. Can you speak to this?

I read it and it said at William and Mary this year. Did I read it wrong
I think going back to LU is sort of a late breaking plan. I don't think the idea was even discussed at the March mass meeting?

I, for one, hope it gets approved. LU was a much, much better venue than W&M. Williams Stadium was awesome before, and with the improvements, it is one of the premier college stadiums in the state. VT, and UVA are at an entirely different level, but I would put LU right behind them.

I commend the VHSL for making all of the information contained in the link that Mike provided, available to the public. I gained tremendous insight by reading through the info.

It appears that for the first time in several years the VHSL with finish in the green. I think that the new Executive Director has breathed new life into the VHSL. And, Tom Doland appears to be re-energized. It was time for a change, and I'm optimistic.

I think going back to LU is sort of a late breaking plan. I don't think the idea was even discussed at the March mass meeting?

I, for one, hope it gets approved. LU was a much, much better venue than W&M. Williams Stadium was awesome before, and with the improvements, it is one of the premier college stadiums in the state. VT, and UVA are at an entirely different level, but I would put LU right behind them.

I commend the VHSL for making all of the information contained in the link that Mike provided, available to the public. I gained tremendous insight by reading through the info.

It appears that for the first time in several years the VHSL with finish in the green. I think that the new Executive Director has breathed new life into the VHSL. And, Tom Doland appears to be re-energized. It was time for a change, and I'm optimistic.
The one thing the VHSL is crediting with their money making is the fact we played A vs. B across the board. They did a study and are in favor of staying A vs. B. Now purist like myself would like a rotation, but Dr. Hahn believes A vs. B is what will keep the VHSL operating in the green. At the end of the day AD's we have no say so everything comes down to the principals as they have the voting power. When you start talking about missed class time and money principals are going to do the fiscally and time saving moves for their schools.

Ok Wikki, I'll do my best to cheer us back to the Championship game. You do your part and make sure the Amherst Ladies provide the hospitalities!!!

Ok Wikki, I'll do my best to cheer us back to the Championship game. You do your part and make sure the Amherst Ladies provide the hospitalities!!!
Oh I will, we lady Boosters are already talking about it and hope we get to host again

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT