ADVERTISEMENT

Martinsburg 57 Game Win Streak snapped.

Apr 15, 2020
Martinsburg is currently playing Spring Valley (WV) and is down nine in the fourth 22-13. Spring Valley is dominating at the lines as they have 2 3* Recruits and 5* recruit and running it up the gut. Martinsburg is moving the ball quickly but penalties and turnover has cost them about 2 scores.

Update: Spring Valley just scored another TD, 22-13

Update: Martinsburg just scored a TD. The score is 22-20. There is 2:14 left in the Game.

Update: Martinsburg recovers an onside kick, 2:12 left.

Update: Martinsburg turns the ball over on downs with 51.6 seconds left. Valley should run out the clock. The streak is now over.

Final: Spring Valley 22 Martinsburg 20

Last edited:
Highland Springs would’ve done it last week and Salem would have gave them an L too.

Tuned into the game mid way through the 3rd. Inexperience on the lines and QB would’ve killed them in both of those games. Should be a down year for them this and next year from what I saw.
I was at the game, although i was not on school property! All the real fans had to sit behind a fence behind the scoreboard behind the end zone. Martinsburg did not look anything like they have in years past, and Spring Valley DEFINITELY outsized them on the line. 64 and 40 were YUGE! Still, got my Friday night fix in, so it was all good.

Whew, that was a butt whoopin. Martinsburg's first two offensive plays were touchdowns. Final was 55-0. Better view of the game at Washington's field though. Had to sit inside tennis courts, but could see the scorebord. Washington's band sounded okay, did a good job with National Anthem. Drumline sounded awesome. The band did not march though, so i was disappointed with that.

ADVERTISEMENT