Matoaca v Warhill

EPJr

VaPreps Hall of Famer
Sep 27, 2002
GW1o5cdXUAAeddl
GW1o5ccXEAAvouE
GW1o5c2WUAAczkw
GW1o5cxWgAAhb8n

Warhill looked really bad. I couldn’t fiqure out why zero passes? Warhill had about 50 yards of offense, only negative on Matoaca is way too many penalties,

Agreed,

Warhill was overmatched inside and ran into a brick wall repeatedly. I don’t think they had the speed to beat Matoaca to the edges. Warhill was scrappy, and the QB looked like he has the potential to be a tough runner. It looked like a few players sustained serious injuries and I hope they bounce back.

Matoaca needs to clean up a few things. They have talent, but undisciplined play and penalties could hurt them in a tough game. Refs were not perfect, I think 3-4 TDs were called back, but Matoaca had some personal fouls and bad penalties. Matoaca will probably have a major talent advantage throughout the season and they will need to challenge themselves to play hard, play clean, and prepare for the tough ones.

Agreed,

Warhill was overmatched inside and ran into a brick wall repeatedly. I don’t think they had the speed to beat Matoaca to the edges. Warhill was scrappy, and the QB looked like he has the potential to be a tough runner. It looked like a few players sustained serious injuries and I hope they bounce back.

Matoaca needs to clean up a few things. They have talent, but undisciplined play and penalties could hurt them in a tough game. Refs were not perfect, I think 3-4 TDs were called back, but Matoaca had some personal fouls and bad penalties. Matoaca will probably have a major talent advantage throughout the season and they will need to challenge themselves to play hard, play clean, and prepare for the tough ones.
Matoaca is always undisciplined, that’s who they are year after year.

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
Agreed,

Not even a screen or swing pass even thrown. Very questionable playcalling. It appeared they ran the same play every time and punted

Reactions: Lafayette
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT