ADVERTISEMENT

Meeting time!

DinwiddieProud

VaPreps All State
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2013
4:00pm. At Mike's location along the back of the seats, across from the concession stand, home field side. Nothing fancy or elaborate. Just stop in, shake hands, put a face to a name. Just walk up, look for the two ugly guys beside Mike's red motorized chair. On will be me, the other will be Bleeding Navy.

Even if you haven't posted that you want to stop by, please do. You will see that we are not serial killers or mass murders. Just ordinary guys that love high school football and enjoy chatting with each other on VirginiaPreps. And not being sexist. The two ladies that join us on the form will most likely not be able to be there.

Looking forward to it guys!

4:00pm. At Mike's location along the back of the seats, across from the concession stand, home field side. Nothing fancy or elaborate. Just stop in, shake hands, put a face to a name. Just walk up, look for the two ugly guys beside Mike's red motorized chair. On will be me, the other will be Bleeding Navy.

Even if you haven't posted that you want to stop by, please do. You will see that we are not serial killers or mass murders. Just ordinary guys that love high school football and enjoy chatting with each other on VirginiaPreps. And not being sexist. The two ladies that join us on the form will most likely not be able to be there.

Looking forward to it guys!
Would definitely of done it but my plans changed I'm heading to UVA now instead

I'm sorry it didn't work out for you OC. I really was looking forward to meeting you. But, make your plans to be in Lynchburg next year! Of course, that's two great games and a first class venue to enjoy the event.

This will be a great day for the game we all love. And a wonderful day for those of us that have become such good friends through Virginia Preps. We don't need to spend a long time saying hi to each other, but trust me. Anyone that steps up for a minute and introduces themselves, will make acquaintances and friends that will last forever.

I will take this opportunity to say thanks to Rod Johnson for having the conversation feature turned on for members. It has been a terrific addition to the forum. Unfortunately, it is only available to paying members. I encourage each of you that are not members, to consider joining. I know that $100 a year is a challenge for some of us, no argument there. But if you can find the money, just the conversation feature alone is worth the investment. Of course, there are many other benefits in addition to this. I might suggest that giving or getting a membership as a Christmas present is a unique gift that is enjoyed all year long.

I'll see you my friends, tomorrow. Travel safe.

Reactions: OCBoy
ADVERTISEMENT