ADVERTISEMENT

Monacan vs Powhatan

Quick correction... Bamisile put up 51 with numerous thunderous dunks. Memo to the rest of HSBB. If he catches you sleeping he will put one down on top of your head. He has sick handles and is a rangy shooter. No conscious either. The boy can ball.

Gotta give the Powhatan kid credit too. Van Netter is SOLID also. Great shooter and just overall good player.

Looked like Kyle Lee Watson vs Montrose in the movie Above the Rim

Reactions: blackknight_pride
Quick correction... Bamisile put up 51 with numerous thunderous dunks. Memo to the rest of HSBB. If he catches you sleeping he will put one down on top of your head. He has sick handles and is a rangy shooter. No conscious either. The boy can ball.

Gotta give the Powhatan kid credit too. Van Netter is SOLID also. Great shooter and just overall good player.

Looked like Kyle Lee Watson vs Montrose in the movie Above the Rim

I saw some hudl highlights, Bamisile just slammed it whenever he had any room. I've always know Van Natter has been good but I never expected him to drop 40+! Chiefs looking good, Powhatan is a sleeper in 4B.

I saw some hudl highlights, Bamisile just slammed it whenever he had any room. I've always know Van Natter has been good but I never expected him to drop 40+! Chiefs looking good, Powhatan is a sleeper in 4B.

I think both can improve a lot. Monacan only has 1 senior. Both teams can score. This is going to be an exciting season in class 4. The Dominion District is LOADED. Monacan may not be a top 4 team in the District. GW, Hug, Bird, hell maybe even James River. The Chiefs are anywhere from 2-5 in the Dominion probably. Bird is #1 to start with anyways

Reactions: blackknight_pride
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT