ADVERTISEMENT

Mv-GW

Some parts of town still without power. Overall Danville doesn’t seem like it’s in that bad of shape, but there are a few neighborhoods that still have trees and debris down everywhere.

Game is canceled for Monday. Doubt it will be made up now. So how does this effect power points?
From what I understand. One team has to forfeit. If not they have until Tuesday before first playoff game to play the game. If they don’t play and no one forfeites. Both teams will be assessed a loss

From what I understand. One team has to forfeit. If not they have until Tuesday before first playoff game to play the game. If they don’t play and no one forfeites. Both teams will be assessed a loss
That's the way I understand it that's what happened when Carroll County forfeited to Salem couple years ago.

Reactions: SFUWO

@Chuck Vipperman (GW) is there any truth to any of this?
Older discussion
https://virginiapreps.forums.rivals.com/threads/forfeit-question.30044/

And yes...Danville is still in bad shape. About 20% of the city still has no power. The flood water broke a record. The rainfall broke a record. One of GW's former assistant coaches was nearly killed by a falling tree.

This was VERY bad.

Reactions: Lewis918777
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT