ADVERTISEMENT

My thoughts

DEVILSLB99

VaPreps All District
Gold Member
Dec 19, 2005
Honestly I thought Dinwiddie might have a little deer in headlights moment but maybe do just enough to win a tight one.

The crazy thing is the last 3 weeks Dinwiddie has been in a tight game but the "blueprint" to beating the Generals was hatched by Monacan. Albeit in a blowout loss Monacan exposed something about Dinwiddie that was hidden for awhile which was their secondary while talented gave up some plays. The way to beat them was to have a QB that was protected and make the throws they gave you on the outside. We did a decent job of this our problems came when the QB decided to throw over the middle. From the looks of it Beckley did a good job today doing that.

Great season nonetheless by the Generals and Coach Mills will have them ready again in the fall.

Reactions: mike salem
Honestly I thought Dinwiddie might have a little deer in headlights moment but maybe do just enough to win a tight one.

The crazy thing is the last 3 weeks Dinwiddie has been in a tight game but the "blueprint" to beating the Generals was hatched by Monacan. Albeit in a blowout loss Monacan exposed something about Dinwiddie that was hidden for awhile which was their secondary while talented gave up some plays. The way to beat them was to have a QB that was protected and make the throws they gave you on the outside. We did a decent job of this our problems came when the QB decided to throw over the middle. From the looks of it Beckley did a good job today doing that.

Great season nonetheless by the Generals and Coach Mills will have them ready again in the fall.

Indeed, Beckley said after the game that their corners gave so much cushion they just dink and dunked on them and made them come up and respect the short game then went deep on them.

Reactions: DEVILSLB99
Indeed, Beckley said after the game that their corners gave so much cushion they just dink and dunked on them and made them come up and respect the short game then went deep on them.
Monacan double moved them to death in the 2nd round so when they got to us they were playing waaaayyyyy off so we ran a bunch of stop routes. It is about patience and taking what the defense gives you and cashing in the opportunities when they present themselves

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT