ADVERTISEMENT

Narrows 56 Parry McCluer 21

SW_VA_boy

VaPreps Honorable Mention
May 29, 2001
Was 14-6 Parry with 1 min left in the first half. Narrows scores right before the half to go into half down 1 and blow it open in the 2nd half with some 2nd half adjustments on both sides of the ball and a few forced turnovers.

Next week will be a lot more telling, I think, with Honaker coming to Ragsdale.

Reactions: MMQP 6.0
That sequence right before half turned the momentum and Narrows walked the dog after that. Congrats and good luck next week.

Reactions: SW_VA_boy
It’s hurts to say this but Narrows needs to be in the MED and Giles belongs in the Pioneer. Good win Waves. Looking forward to watching the battle that’s going to take place next week against Honaker

It’s hurts to say this but Narrows needs to be in the MED and Giles belongs in the Pioneer. Good win Waves. Looking forward to watching the battle that’s going to take place next week against Honaker
I think we both need to be in the MED. You know from the other board I've never been a fan of being in the Pioneer. No reason for being in a district that has 3 schools in it that are a further drive away than Johnson Co. TN. But what do ya do? We'll go watch em play where ever they go.

I think we both need to be in the MED. You know from the other board I've never been a fan of being in the Pioneer. No reason for being in a district that has 3 schools in it that are a further drive away than Johnson Co. TN. But what do ya do? We'll go watch em play where ever they go.
I agree it’s ridiculous how far y’all have to travel for some of your games. We should propose a trade, Narrows for Auburn lol

Reactions: SW_VA_boy
What should I expect from Honaker at Narrows next week? Has Narrows been tested thru the air? Because Honaker can sling it around the field, they are a high powered bunch.

What should I expect from Honaker at Narrows next week? Has Narrows been tested thru the air? Because Honaker can sling it around the field, they are a high powered bunch.
They have not really been tested through the air. Majority of narrows opponents have been run heavy teams. But Narrows is athletic on both sides of the ball and well coached. I think Honaker wins, but Narrows keeps the score respectable.

Reactions: BigWinners
Dang boys, Honaker gonna roll up points on anybody. That was something else, Honaker just sent a pretty big statement to everyone west of Roanoke. As did Grayson lol. Heavyweight showdown incoming in the 1D final of it plays out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT