ADVERTISEMENT

Navy part three part three

I need some rest. The only reason I am still awake is because I have two local (not Dinwiddie) bad boys who have stolen a couple of cars from a dealership and have not been located. May be a long night and day. Glad I have scheduled leave on Friday.

A little hint: Will Dinwiddie play loose coverage on Tucker and hope they can contain him on isolation screens or do they press and force Salem to beat them deep.

I am also going to add a blurb about the two coaches. Mad respect for their accomplishments.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
Two time state first teamer. Loose or tight its Quinn and wade that kill you. Throw in mad man running g back Ramsey and Owen. As I said its a roll of the dice. Salem stadium 6000 fans tough place to p!ay college atmosphere. Tailgates start at 4. Can't wait!!!!!!!!

Salem will surely have home field advantage. Not sure if Coach Mags or Coach Mills will risk too much in the air, but we shall see.

Salem will surely have home field advantage. Not sure if Coach Mags or Coach Mills will risk too much in the air, but we shall see.
I don't think Salem will unless they have trouble on the ground. They had difficulty with Amherst's big DL so in the 2nd half they went to the air throwing for nearly 300 yds, with Tucker having 230 of those.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT