ADVERTISEMENT

New Final 4

G MASTER BLASTER W

VaPreps All District
Aug 30, 2012
I know we have another week and a lot could change in the West with a lot of good games coming up this week. But if the playoffs started today with the new points that have been posted I've looked at who would play who and this is what I think would be the new Final 4 and how I got to the new conclusion.
Round 1
#1 GW vs #16 Twin Springs- GW
#2 JI Burton vs #15 Covington- Burton
#3 Honaker vs #14 Narrows- Honaker
#4 Radford vs #13 Twin Valley- Radford
#5 Galax vs #12 PH-GS- Galax
#6 PM vs #11 Northwood- PM
#7 RR vs #10 Auburn- Auburn
#8 Bland vs #9 Hurley- Bland

Round 2
#1 GW vs #8 Bland- GW
#2 Burton vs #10- Auburn- Auburn
#3 Honaker vs #6 PM- PM
#4 Radford vs #5 Galax- Galax

Round 3
#1 GW vs #5 Galax- GW
#6 PM vs #10 Auburn- PM

Now for these to be the games there are some if's but it could be this was after next week a small chance but a chance lol. But if it does play out like this MY new Final 4 would be

#1 Riverheads vs #6 PM
#1 GW vs #2 Essex
This is my opinion nothing more what's yours?

Could Galax get the 4th seed? It looks like they could swap with Radford after next.week . If they win.

Looks like the teams on the west side of Wytheville don't have much of a chance at victory.
They have just as much chance of winning as anyone else its just if this is how things play out as far as the seeding's. It sets up some really bad match up games for some teams who if they got someone else would probably win. Like PH vs Galax if that happens I really think Galax will win PH will make it a heck of a game but I don't think they can beat Galax. Now if PH had a seed that would see them playing Honaker or Bland and maybe even burton I seriously think they would win those games. It will all come down to the seeding it's really that simple. Who do you think would win if the seeding's stay the way they are right now?

Could Galax get the 4th seed? It looks like they could swap with Radford after next.week . If they win.
Yeah looking at the points right now they can jump them if they win next week is one of the most important weeks this season so far. I personally think we will have a few shake ups not to many of big note but a shake up is a shake up.

#8 Bland vs #9 Hurley- Bland

#7 RR vs #10 Auburn- RR
#8 Bland vs #9 Hurley- Hurley

9 Hurley @ 1 GW- GW
7 TRY @ 2 Burton- Burton
6 PM @ 3 Honaker - Honaker
5 Galax @ 4 Radford- Galax

5 Galax @ 1 GW- Galax
3 Honaker @ 2 Burton- Burton

#2 JI Burton vs #15 Covington- J.I Burton
#8 Bland vs #9 Hurley- Hurley

9 Hurley @ 1 GW- GW
10 Auburn @ 2 Burton- J.I Burton
6 PM @ 3 Honaker - PM
5 Galax @ 4 Radford- Radford

4 Radford @ 1 GW- Radford
6 PM @ 2 Burton- Burton

Flattering scenarios for the Blues. But our offense is non-existent at this point. Friggin' Covington kept it close last night.

If you guys can get the run game working again it could be a deep run given the right seeding just like a lot of teams in the West this season.

I hope Galax can avoid ph glade spring, I feel like they will be a tough out this year. So hopefully we can jump Radford and if the points that have been posted on here are right and we both win we will jump them. Correct?

PH's O is really good they can score at anytime from the run game so I think that would be a really good game. But the one thing that PH has to improve a lot to keep up with Galax is the D and I mean a lot. I think it would really be a battle of Harris and Humphrey.

With so many big games coming up Friday, I think those parings are a little out of whack. Probably not a single game will turn out that way.

With so many big games coming up Friday, I think those parings are a little out of whack. Probably not a single game will turn out that way.
You are probably spot on most will probably change but its fun to see what people think of it like this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT