ADVERTISEMENT

Next Week

DEVILSLB99

VaPreps All District
Gold Member
Dec 19, 2005
Congrats to Salem once again, but I'm sure the same thing that happened last year will happen again year as we will be the home team because of our power rating, but forced to the visitors side. Oh well maybe we can keep the mojo going. Ramsey and Claiborne get exactly what they talked about wanting in the preseason.

Good luck to you and your boys, Devils. Hopefully it's a better game than last year.
Appreciate it...Same you guys and after 14 weeks we end up where we finished last year Lake Taylor vs. Salem..You guys will come out and play a lot better because of last year no doubt about it. We will have to match your intensity.

Last edited:
Congrats to Salem once again, but I'm sure the same thing that happened last year will happen again year as we will be the home team because of our power rating, but forced to the visitors side. Oh well maybe we can keep the mojo going. Ramsey and Claiborne get exactly what they talked about wanting in the preseason.

Can't wait, can't wait. I'll be in the flesh for the noon kickoff. Salem knows they've got to play a flawless game to have an opportunity to win. Interested to see how Mags attacks the Titan D this time around. QB mobility is improved for Salem which should be a plus for them. Good Luck to you Mike. Good Luck to the Spartans as well. Hope the weather is nice.

Salem is much healthier
Is this guy a real Salem fan?? Salem fans help me out because I can see already this person is going to keep trying to start stuff all week. I'm about to utilize the IGNORE button.

Appreciate it...Same you guys and after 14 weeks we end up where we finished last year Lake Taylor vs. Salem..You guys will come out and play a lot better because of last year no doubt about it. We will have to match your intensity.
Salem couldn't handle your QB last year. Great athlete.. Hopefully this year will be better but looking at the highlights he looks like he is a good size kid also.

Yea I agree I saw lake taylor today they look very good less than a min before halftime pass touchdown very fast big offensive line. I pick late taylor to win to meany athletes closers game this year salem might be the best defense LT has seen in a while. Devils I have no hate tords you, or anybody on this thread I just give my opinion like everyone else good luck next week for both teams.

I saw Salem last year and three times this year. I think this team is much better actually, better overall team. They didn't impress me that much against my Lancers a couple of weeks.ago but really did last night against JF. I have not seen LT this year but like everyone says "Salem is Salem" the same can be said for LT.

I saw Salem last year and three times this year. I think this team is much better actually, better overall team. They didn't impress me that much against my Lancers a couple of weeks.ago but really did last night against JF. I have not seen LT this year but like everyone says "Salem is Salem" the same can be said for LT.
I think LT will win but it will be closer than last year

I agree wikki salem might surprise them and give them a fight but LT will be to much at the end.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT